BCCRS Spring Newsletter is now available
Our Fall Newsletter is hitting the streets with plenty of good information about Call Volume and Notable Accomplishments in Operations, Personnel, and Governance
- BCCRS responded to 8,113 calls in 2022 – an average of more than 22 responses per day and a 16% increase over 2021.
- More than 100 BCCRS members completed 10,730 hours of formal training
- Numerous members were promoted to operational and leadership roles
- We are a Four-Star Charity with Charity Navigator (with a rating of a 91%)
- We ordered a $380,000 state-of-the-art ambulance and a new paramedic “chase car” at a cost of approximately $90,000.
We Can’t Do It Without Your Help – Please Make a Donation Today
Look in your mailboxes – or – download right here, right now.